Welcome to ARM 4.0 SDK open source development
Note: It seems that the MIT licensed source code is not available anymore (October 2014) from the Open Group site, thus go to our Download page to get the first MIT licensed SDK.
This site is hosted by MyARM to drive further development of the ARM4SDK. To join the project please send an email to arm4sdk at myarm dot com.
There are many open issues about the current status of the ARM 4.0 SDK. Just to name a few:
- Add more and better support of compilers/platforms
- Coordinate defacto language bindings based on the official C and Java bindings (Python, C#, etc)
- Support for ARM 4.1 changes.
- Better online documentation of the APIs (javadoc, doxygen)
- Download the latest releases of the ARM 4.0 SDK.